Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday!

Having physics test and eng test on Thursday, maths test on Friday. Eng no need study, maybe i should heck physics and chiong for maths.

5 periods of Dnt today was basically slacking, everything was peaceful until WAIKUONG had to dig up my past and comment on liangzhu, which made me angry and spoilt my day.

Eng was nothing much, got to present for my group..
I got 31 for oral =D maybe a bit of luck but there's still skills too.

SS was fun-ny, haha. Ms Goh's reaction when she asked me questions was hilarious, after that nearly dozed off but she called me again, so i didn't sleep.
SS wasn't boring, but the weather and atmosphere is too tempting not to sleep. =P

Chem.. got back papers and.. argued in every single way possible for my marks hahaha. Most of them is joking only.
I need to buck up for my Sciences, which is the only sub i'm not scoring well. =/

Maths moved on to new topic, which is easy~ Finished the homework, decided no slacking le.

Poa was ok.. bascially same lo. Tomorrow have 3 periods o0! .............

Mugging like siao during this week weekdays, will get my well deserved rest on Sat =)

My phone currently have smses which i cannot see, because there is no screen! There's ringtone and everything, but no screen? zzz.
I need to shake like a maniac before the screen will finally come on and disappear a few seconds later..

No comments: